12.24.2008

my new year's resolution

i apologize. i have been pretty slack. no - i have been unimaginable.

the past few months have been really tough and ironically, i have been crocheting my head off. afterall - how do crafty people mourn? they craft. however, now all of the stuff i have made is sitting in my studio with no home. i had to cancel my last show so i have lots of extra stuff!

my resolution (and yes i realize it is christmas eve, not new year's) is to stop monkeying around and get on the ball already!

back to posting items on etsy!
back to blogging about green tips and new products!
heck, i even joined twitter!

2009 - here i come!

what is yours?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish you all Happy New year beforehand.Well my new year resolution is to stop procrastinate,Self check based on witnessing self,make everyone around me a Happy place,Not to find faults in others,if at all I will look into my faults and put an end to them.Taking complete responsibility where ever I may be.
From the bottom of my Heart I wish tremendous peace,absolute Happiness and eternal life to all.

LOL:)

Gifts to chennai|Gifts to Bangalore|Gifts to India